Skinny Lasagna`OleReport Violation
1½ cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
1 cup white meat chicken, cooked (boneless, skinless)
⅓ cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
¼ cup (½ can) Ortega diced green chilies
⅔ cup pasta or marinara sauce, from a jar, such as Classico or Prego
6 corn tortillas, cut each into four
1 (8oz) can fat-free re-fried beans
⅔ cup salsa (I like Pace Medium Chunky Salsa)
¼ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9” square pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine the cottage cheese, chicken, corn and green chilies.
3. Spread the pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan.
4. Arrange 2 tortillas (8 pieces) on top of the pasta sauce
5. Remove the beans from the can, place in a small bowl and soften in the microwave for easy spreading. Spread the re-fried beans evenly on the tortillas.
6. Arrange 2 more tortillas (8 pieces) over the beans.
7. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the tortillas.
8. Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and place the last cut tortillas on top of the casserole.
10. Spread the salsa evenly over the tortillas. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly on top.
11. Cover the casserole and bake 15 minutes longer.
Makes 6 servings
Weight Watchers (old points) 4
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving
239 calories, 3g fat, 27g protein, 31g carbs, 4g fiber, 630mg sodium, 4g sugar
For more skinny recipes with weight watchers points, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com