Skinny GuacamoleReport Violation
1 ripe avocado, cut in half, pit removed and scooped out.
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon salsa (I like Pace Medium Chunky)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
Fresh ground pepper, to taste
⅓ cup diced tomatoes, drain any liquid
2 tablespoons diced onions
Tabasco or hot sauce to taste (optional)
1 bag Tostitos Baked Scoops (you’ll use 16 scoops for this recipe)
1. In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the back of a fork.
2. Stir in the salsa, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
3. Mix in the tomatoes and onions.
4. Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce, if desired
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each scoop and serve.
Serves 4 (16 scoops total, 4 scoops per serving)
Weight Watchers (old points) 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 3
SKINNY FACTS: Serving size, 4 filled Baked Tostitos Scoops
121 cal, 8.6g fat, 2g protein, 11g carbs, 3g fiber, 211mg sodium, 1g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com