Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire NeededReport Violation
1 full Honey Maid low fat honey graham cracker
1 tablespoon Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallow cream
½ tablespoon Nestle mini semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt (frozen solid), see prep tip and shopping tip
1. Break one graham cracker in half. Spread one half with 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips on top of cream.
2. Top other half with 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt and place marshmallow side in, on top of yogurt, to create a sandwich. Using a dull knife, wipe the sides clean. By hand, place a few chips on each side.
3. Place on a plate and freezer. Freeze until firm, before serving.
4. If making several at once, keep frozen yogurt or ice cream in freezer and follow step 1 with as many as you desire to make. Next, follow steps 2 and 3.
5. Place each, unwrapped, on a plate in freezer. Once frozen, wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and store in freezer. They’ll keep in freezer for several weeks, if they last that long!
Makes 1 frozen sandwich
Shopping Tip-Buy fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt at your local yogurt shop or a store bought brand such as, Dryer’s fat free vanilla frozen yogurt. Breyer’s fat-free creamy vanilla ice cream also works great for this recipe.
Weight Watchers (old points) 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 4
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 frozen sandwich
150 calories, 3g fat, 2g protein, 29g carbs, 1g fiber, 124mg sodium, 15g sugar
For more skinny recipes with Weight Watchers POINTS. Please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com