Skinny, Fiery Lemon Glazed Chicken to Wake Up Your Taste BudsReport Violation
¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 (4 oz each) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, (1 pound total)
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. In a shallow dish, add the bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and blend together. Dredge both sides of chicken in crumb mixture.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey and Tabasco. Set aside.
3. Coat a large non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, cover and sauté until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan.
3. Add lemon-honey glaze to pan. Cook for about 30 seconds until syrupy. Return cooked chicken to pan, flipping chicken once to coat with the glaze.
4. Remove from pan and serve.
Makes 4 servings
Weight Watchers (old points) 5
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving
236 calories, 5g fat, 24g protein, 26g carbs, 0g fiber, 169mg sodium, 18g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me a http://skinnykitchen.com