Skinny Ball Park Turkey MeatloafReport Violation
1-1¼ pounds ground turkey
½ cup sweet pickle relish
⅓ cup spicy brown mustard or regular mustard
1 small onion, chopped
1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread made into crumbs, (about ½ cup crumbs), see instructions
1 egg white
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or regular mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan or cooking sheet with foil. Set aside.
2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice bread. Keep the crust on, add to blender or food processor and pulse into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl, add crumbs and all meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
4. Place meatloaf mixture in center of baking pan and shape into a 12 x 4 inch loaf by hand. Bake for 60 minutes.
5. Remove meatloaf from oven. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard. Spread topping all over top of loaf. Let sit for at least 5 minutes. Cut into 12 slices.
Makes 12 slices, 2 slices per serving
Weight Watchers (old points) 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 4
SKINNY FACTS: for 2 slices
169 calories, 3.8g fat, 19g protein, 16g carbs, 2g fiber, 524mg sodium, 3g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com