Grilled Nacho PizzaReport Violation
Grilled Nacho Pizza - Delicious Weight Watchers Points Plus Grilled Nacho Pizza Recipe And Only "8 Points Plus" Per Serving.
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 1 medium clove garlic, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Yellow cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 pound Easy Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough, or other prepared dough
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- Preheat grill to low.
- Place beans, peppers, garlic, chili powder and salt in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a pizza peel or large baking sheet. Roll out the dough and transfer it to the baking sheet, making sure the underside of the dough is completely coated with cornmeal.
- Slide the crust onto the grill rack; close the lid. Cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, flip the crust. Spread the bean mixture on the crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Quickly layer on cheese, tomatoes, scallions, olives and pickled jalapeños.
- Close the lid again and grill until the cheese has melted and the bottom of the crust has browned, about 8 minutes.
Makes 6 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 317 calories; 8 g fat; 17 mg cholesterol; 46 g carbs; 14 g protein; 6 g fiber; 692 mg sodium; (8 Points Plus)