Extravagant and Skinny, Apple Pie Topped Cheesecake for ThanksgivingReport Violation
1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 (8oz) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (I like Philadelphia 25% less fat)
2 egg whites
1 large egg, I love Eggland’s Best eggs
1 cup sugar
½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1(21oz) can Comstock apple pie filling
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and cinnamon. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
3. To make filling: Using an electric mixer, or a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and smooth. Slowly mix in the egg whites, egg, and sugar until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until the center is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
5. To make topping: After the cheesecake has been refrigerated, in a small bowl, using a rubber spatula, combine the apple pie filling, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix to blend. Spread over the top of the cheesecake. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Makes 12 servings
Weight Watchers (old points) 6
Weight Watcher’s POINTS PLUS 8
|SKINNY FACTS: per slice
274 cal, 8.9g fat, 43g carbs, 7g protein, 1g fiber, 342mg sodium, 33g sugar
For more skinny recipes join me at skinnykitchen.com