Arnold Palmer, A Refreshing Iced TeaReport Violation
3 cups ice tea, unsweetened
½ cup fresh lemon juice
⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar (6 tablespoons)
2 cups water
Lemon wedge for garnish
1. Brew tea for at least 5 minutes. Let cool or add a little ice to cool down.
2. In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice and sugar. Add the cooled tea.
3. To make one serving: Place ice in a 12 oz glass or Mason jar. Fill with ¾ cup lemonade and ¾ cup unsweetened ice tea. Add more sweetener, if desired.
5. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
6. Store pitcher of Arnold Palmer in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 (12 oz) servings
Substitution Tip-If you want to cut the sugar down a bit use ¼ cup sugar and 5 packets of Splenda or Equal.
Weight Watchers (old points) 2
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 2
SKINNY FACTS: for one 12 oz serving
81 calories, 0g fat, 0g protein, 21g carbs, 0g fiber, 15mg sodium, 19g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com