“No Bake” Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, Ready in Minutes!Report Violation
5 cups (~2 pints), fresh strawberries, sliced
2 cups fresh blueberries
½ cup store-bought prepared strawberry glaze, see shopping tip
1 (14oz) ready baked angel food cake, cut in half and into 1-inch cubes
1 (8oz) container fat-free frozen Cool Whip, thawed
2 snack packs of already prepared fat-free vanilla pudding
1. In a large serving bowl or trifle dish, place half the angel food cake pieces on the bottom of bowl.
2. Sprinkle about 2 cups strawberries evenly over cake.
3. Dollop 1 package of pudding all over top of berries.
4. Sprinkle with ½ cup blueberries and drizzle with ¼ cup strawberry glaze over blueberries.
5. Spread ½ container Cool Whip evenly over glaze.
6. Repeat the steps starting with angel food cake and ending with Cool Whip. Decorate top of the Strawberry Shortcake Trifle with remaining sliced strawberries and blueberries.
7. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Store any leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings
Shopping Tip-Marie’s Glaze for Strawberries comes in a container and found in the produce section (near the strawberries) in most supermarkets. Store leftover glaze in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Weight Watchers (old points) 2
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 3
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving
121 calories, 0g fat, 2g protein, 28g carbs, 2g fiber, 45mg sodium, 10g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com